1. The barrier washing machine adopts a double-door structure to entry and exit, and the laundry room is divided into a low-level area and a high-level area through a partition wall. In the low-level area, loading clothes and washing operations, and in the high-level area, unloading clothes and arrange packaging, effectively avoiding cross-contamination of clean room cleanliness.
2. The whole structure of the washing machine adopts a closed type, which isolates the air from the low-level area into the high-level area through the partition wall to ensure a good cleanliness level of the clean room.
3. All water bath parts such as inner drum, outer drum, water inlet valve, steam inlet valve, drain valve, shell panel, etc. are made of 304 stainless steel, all of which are welded by argon arc, which is resistant to acid and alkali, and has good corrosion resistance.
4. The washing drum adopts the dual treatment of manual grinding and electrolytic polishing, the surface is smooth, and no snagging phenomenon occurs.
5. It adopts Japan Yaskawa inverter, USA TWB bearings, food-grade high temperature grease, Sweden Forsheda sealing ring, etc., with strong corrosion resistance, good wear resistance, and good lubrication and waterproof sealing measures.
6. The machine is damped by German Continental airbags, no special foundation is required.
7. The computer automatic control system is a touch LCD display, which can display multiple lines of text. It uses Intel chips and has 49 sets of automatic washing programs. It can be printed for each washing process, or it can be copied out through a U disk and stored in an office computer. Programmable controller (PLC) can be selected according to user requirements.
8. The washing drum is installed horizontally, supported on both sides, running smoothly and durable. Use a peristaltic pump to automatically add liquid detergent.